Liquid30 Remix Liquid30 Remix

THIS ISNT THE STYLE I USUALLY PARTAKE IN

But I'm not a huge fucking tool and can formulate proper opinions and sentences haha! Yeah, that hate is not directed at you, the creator of this track. In fact I have no hate for you at all. This is a wonderful songs. The recording is of excellent quality. You've captured a lot of feeling in those guitars. The strings are only a little bit oddly placed but really don't take away anything. I'll give you a solid 10 for a solid track.

mr-vincent responds:

Hahahahahahaha, Thanks man !

General Hsu's Beef Hangover General Hsu's Beef Hangover

ITS RERRY NICE.

Allright before we degenerate into racial stereotypes; I'll say excellent Track. I wouldn't doubt this belong in a Chinese restaurant. In fact its making me desperately hungry. Oh god i just let it loop like 6 times.

Urbanus responds:

If you get your fill, wait half an hour and come back for more!

-[ Blueprint ]- -[ Blueprint ]-

Rough, but like an uncut diamond

Which as you know, has lots of potential. This is a fine piece of progressive trance. It is really a good start, the sounds and progression are awesome. I do have some suggestions. That synth stab, since its so repetitive add some automation to add interest. Do things like... simply playing with the cutoff or increase the decay time every 8 measures, or maybe change the decay time in the reverb and introduce some heavy feedback delay to give a rushing sound. As well, the bass is totaly lost in the mix, which is too bad! Its got a good sound. My tip for mixing, turn every channel/insert down, slowly bring it back up and stopping when it sounds just loud enough. Then bring in others to compare. Not every thing needs to be maxed at 0.0 DB, since that leads to a muddy sounding mix. And my last suggestion, just for aesthetic purposes, try some light side-chaining on the pads/textures, as not only does that clear up the mix a bit, it adds a cool rhythmic effect.

It really is a great track.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Yay feedback.
Variation on the stabs is actually done :O. After i uploaded it i noticed that. Well it does changes cutoff, only each 16 bars :). The thin with decay is a nice idea but i think it would clogg up the mixing but i can try.
The bass was susposedbly soft. I think i can tweak it some more thanks for the suggestion. There is absolutely no mixing so far but i'll keep it in mind.

THanks for your feedback!